Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Schnoodle - by request


My friend Tom suggested that I post a pic of a schnoodle. Thay are described as
"very loyal, affectionate, extremely intelligent, easily trained. They are good with children and get along fine with other animals. They are great watchdogs because they will let you know when someone is near, but they are non-aggressive. Most are not yappy dogs. They love car rides. Because the Poodle and the Schnauzer both do not shed, the Schnoodle does not shed so they must be brushed weekly and clipped every 6 to 12 weeks depending on the length of hair preferred. The Schnoodle sheds little to no hair and is considered good for allergy sufferers."

2 comments:

Tom said...

Ha ha, they'll let you know when someone is near? I know what that means . . . Barking every time someone walks down your street.

Still . . . It is cute.

I don't know. Whatever dog you choose will always be welcome in our house!

Thanks,
+Tom

Cindy said...

That looks like a cute fluffy puppy! It doesn't shed?

I want a dog for the sole reason so I don't have to clean up after Alex gets done throwing all his dinner on the floor.