Thursday, October 4, 2007

Roomba, my new friend

No, i didn't get a 2nd dog yet. But I did get a new vaccum!
Here's the story, I had $100 burning a hole in my pocket (birthday money) and did some researching online what I wanted to spend it on. I've always wanted the robot vacuum, you know, that flying saucer that cleans your floor for you, but it was always out of my price range. So here is it 4 years later fro when I first saw it. Price is still more that I had to spend. Looked on ebay, looked for online coupons...I did see one just under $200 at bestbuy online, lower budget model. Yesterday I set out to check it out. Looked all thru the store didn't see it. Then I found it all by it's lonesome and a little beat up, a higher model out of it's box sitting on a shelf. Open box sale. I inquire about it's price, $199, and its been there since last dec. Ok, I think the price should be lower since it's been there so long looking as it does when I could order a brnd new one online instead for the same price (next model down though). she said she could sell it to me for $90 and it is returnable. I had a $50 coupon for my "Besybuy rewards card" (free card program, everyone should get it). So I paid $50 for this upper model vaccum that vaccume o it's own. It's vaccuming my basement now as I type, doing an awesome job, picking iup dryed up ply-doh peices, yuck!!!

No comments: