Monday, October 8, 2007

Disney Headache!!!

OY!!!
I was on disney's site trying to "build my vacation" and I just got SO fustrated. I was told by somebody recently that if I want to do a charcter event, such as breakfast with the princesses, I need to book now.
So here I am online checking it out, I see it listed under dining attrations, but I can't find a way to purchase tickets or passes to it, the site only wants me to purchase a "Magic My Way" ticket with only 3 options: no exp., park hopper, and something else I was not interested in, it was not the princess thing.
Then I stumble upon a blurb about a meal plan I can include into my base "Magic my Way" ticket, great, but HOW??? I'm screaming at the computer because it keeps putting me in a circle that lands me back to purchasing tickets only, ARHG!!!

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Do I need to contact a travel agent aobut Disney tickets and meal package????

I already have accomadations, at my timeshare, Marriott, and I' pnly plan to be at the park for two days, ONLY, the rest of the week will be R&R at the resort.

Also, I want to know if they do any specail Easter events, like an egg hunt, if so I would like to book that, the white house has an egg roll, why not Disney world, but know, they show no special events past christmas, does anyone know if Disney even acknowlidgs Easter?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missa,
You need to call the Disney reservation number (407-939-6244)to book the character dinners including the Princess meals. As for the meal plan, it's a great deal but you can only get it if you are staying on Disney property in one of their resort hotels.

I don't know about any easter specials, the Disney agents can answer that. When in doubt, call Disney, they are very helpful and can answer any question you have and book anything for you.

Another thing, it's not cheaper to book Disney yourself through their website so you might as well get them to help you. You can sometimes get cheaper deals if you go through someone else like mousesavers but generally, it is what it is.
I hope that helps.