Saturday, September 6, 2008

Reocurring Dream

For a few years, I've had this dream. In the last year it's frequency increased. The setting is always different, but the outcome and emotions are always the same.

Setting: A freinds home, a vacation bed & breakfast, and lastly, my own basement.



I will be in these various setting either with my hubby, or family members, or with my daughter. We tour the location and I will feel that one room is not for me to be in. I get an uneasy feeling that I should not be in that room, that it is haunted and I am ridden with fear just being in the room. In the course of the dream I will be forced to be in this room, and something does happen. Things will move, I will hear noises, but I won't "see" anything. What does happen frightens me awake. Once I'm awake my heart will be pounding and I will be sweating. I usually go back to sleep, peacefully a few minutes later.

The last ocurrance of this dream took place in my own basement. I was with my daughter, when suddenly she is frightned and something sends us fear, I never saw what frightened us so much, I just felt the emotion of fear, and I woke up the same way, heart pounding and sweating.



After that last dream I though for sure that I was being haunted and that I needed to look into it, to stop the fear. I found an energy healer that happened to be an aquantince. I explained these dreams to her and asked if she had any recommendations on how to deal with a possible haunting. Her answer surprised me. For her the dreams were very obvious and not related to be being haunted. Instead, I apperently have "sensitivity," meaning, I posess a little phsycic ability. The dreams represent my own struggle to unlock my abilities. In sleep, my hidden abilities want to be active and communicate, but my own fears fight against it because I fear the unknown. Interesting, I have stopped having this dream now, yay.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Yeah, I've found that since I started writing down my dreams, I stop having them again and again. Now, I do remember them more clearly, and sometimes think about them when goign to sleep, but any dream I have that I don't like or is scary, I never have again after writing it out.

It's great!