Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dream Journaling

A friend of mine has started dream journaling some time back. i commented to him that I would join him and do the same, only I kept forgetting to write my dreams down and then began forgetting my dreams more and more.



Normally I have very vivid dreams, some have been re-occurring and filled with fear. Recently I've found out what the meaning to those were and they have since stopped, good thing.



I can now write aobut two dreams.



Dream One, Title: "Energy Source" 7/08

Setting: The upstairs bedroom of the house I grew up in.

I am sitting in the room chatting away and packing belongings up, as if to move out. There is a crowd in the room with me, no one that i recognize, but in this dream, they seem to be friends of mine. We find a room within the crawl space next to my room, there are rods of clothing, children's clothing, I never seen this room before. I'm back into the main room. A man with a suit enters and says, "Here is where your problem is" as he opens my closet door and points down to the left. "This air conditioner unit is the source of all your energy"

I look at where he is pointing and find an air unit. This is wierd because this particular house had window units only, no central air. I look up to where I should see where my granmother used to store her glass coffe pots, but instead I see an SUV parked un the truss beams in the roof/attic space. I suddenly hear my grandmother's voice describe that the vehicle belonged to my Uncle and he hid it there to hide it from my Grandfather.

End.



There are so many things wrong in that dream, like how do you fit a vehicle into a house's truss beams??!!!



Dream Two, Title: "Convention" 9/4/08

Setting: Sitting in seats at an unknown convention somwhere.

All around me are people I do not recognize, but in the dream I am chatting away with them. We are all dressed profesionally. someone stands near me and joins in the conversation and is holding a baby. The baby is missing a head, I can see into it's neck, the muscle, the veins and etc. I look around and no one appears to be alarmed, I follow along and bring no attentin to the baby.

More happens in this dream, like adiffernt scenerio and storline, but I can no longer remeber it.

No comments: