Tuesday, September 9, 2008

21

Dream title: 21
Date: 9.9.08 (My college roomie's bday)
Setting: In a touristy town, very small and non-descript and near a beach.

We begin, my family, on the beach, one that is wooded so maybe it's a lake beach. I run into my childhood best friend and her immediate family (sister, hubby, mother & father). We pass by and say a quick hello. Later we are in a dim resturant. I feel tense and awkward for not spending time with her, but it is not easy to do so because she is with her family and I am with mine. I do pass her in the resturant and she asks for $21 that I apparent;y owe her (not sure why I owe her). i open my wallet and see different bills, none are of a 20, and not enough 5's or 10's. I tell sorry. She says OK, but tension is still felt.
Next scene is of the next day and we are packing up to leave. the resturant is part of a Bed & Breakfast we are staying at. I see my friend's family and I approach them. They tell me my friends is not leaving with them but staying behind. I look in my wallet again and see a $2 and a $1. I run to the Inn Keeper's room, she is getting dressed, then tells me where I can find my friend. I find her and hand her the cash.
The end.

I'm at a lost with this dream, It's like there is no meaning to be found in it at all, LOL!

No comments: