Friday, December 14, 2007

Little MAn

Is still asleep! A 3 hour nap! Should i worry?

I was just complaining that latly his nap run for only an hour at a time, at a total of 3 naps. We had a play date, had a 30 min. morning nap and missed his lunch nap completly, but is now making up for it. He also has not been sleeping well at night, he's up screaming in pain, a combo of not passing any poop and teething.



I am so lucky taht my eldest 3.5 year old alos fell asleep at 3:30pm and is still asleep at 5:30pm.

I had time to finish up earlier mentioned project for previous posts, it's malied out and off my plate, yeah!!!!

Now I can cath-up on the house clutter, decotate tree, make cookies, catch up on laudry before hubby has to re-wear his boxers, wtap up gifts and scoop dog waste outta the back yard (that is a bit overdue, oops)!
First I'm enjoying a hot bowl of mac 'n cheese in peace.....
:)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

mac and cheese is very important. :)