Saturday, December 1, 2007

Know waht we need

Am address database taht is on the internet and not a conputer installed software. Like Outlook, only you can access it from any conmputer.
This address book will be spicifically for mailouts, like chirtmas card list and birthday party invite list, according to child, and it would print to lables according to the Avery codes, like outlook would.

Too many times I've upgraded my computer since my original christmas card list. I'm on my third now and it's laptop. Other times I've used the smae computer but upgrades had been installed and I can't acces my address list in Outlokk because I don't understand how to find and open a psp or wahtever it is file.
Nother thing, you know that whole mail merge thing outlook does, it takes me a couple hours every year to figure this $#@!& thing out, away with that, my new site will be able to do it without haveing to "merge stupid fields"

Is there anything out there like that already???

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I've got so many address lists. Wedding list, birthday list, I hold onto envelopes that people have sent me so I can have the correct address.

I just hand write everything, because it would take forever otherwise.

Missa said...

see, I can't do the handwriting thing. During the addressing of envelopes and seating cards for our wedding 6 years ago, I develpoed carple tunnel, and today it gets bad after writing & addressing two cards, arhg, there's got to be a better way!

Cindy said...

Make John do it. :)