Thursday, August 23, 2007

Vacation time


We are going to New Hampshire, Laconia, Nh to be exact. Why, becuse my hubby closed his his eyes, flipped threw a catalog and opened to the page with this resort on it, saw it had an indoor waterslide and thought it would be fun for our daughter. I'm not sold on it yet, he thinks we may love it, i dunno, I'm used to Florida and caribbean destinations. We haven't been on vacation since last June, since then we had a son. This will be interesting. We are driving there....'nuf said. There is so much more to think about packing when you have both a toddler and infant. First I thought a baby wouldn't make much of a difference, but I think the back of our van is going to be packed quite tight.
My daughter is excited, she is spending the vacatin with her BFF Rachel, she can't wait. She fainlly at the age where she understands that she has a friendship and remebers her, it's too funny.
My son just started to sleep thru the night, agian (he's given me hope a few times before), I hope the vacation wont screw him up, oh well, C'est la vie if it does, right!
What to pack, I went shopping yesterday for some odds & ends, now I need to start packing so I know this time next week what odds & ends I really still need!

No comments: